Type of employment: Part-time
For our theory courses we are looking for a teacher for giving English lessons. 8 to 24 hours per month. Often on Sunday.
If you are not yet aware of the theory of Dutch car traffic, but you do want to apply for this position, you must be prepared to learn this quickly. We help you by providing a course book, participating on a course day and giving access to an online learning platform.
For example, for a HBO-WO student.
What are you going to do?
- Transfer knowledge and skills to students
- Preparing lessons
- Taking care of consecutive, coherent lessons
- Contribute to the development of educational plans and materials.
We are looking for a teacher with the following characteristics:
- Very good social and communication skills
- A positive, cheerful attitude. Someone who can give appealing theory
- Willingness to travel to Breda, Eindhoven, The Hague, Utrecht and Amsterdam, among others
- The drive to make people succeed for their theory exam, both in Dutch and in English.
- WO or HBO student
- You have the following competences: motivating students, flexible, strong personality
- Mastering the Dutch and English language, especially in speaking
- In possession of a driving license B.
- A unique opportunity to work with nice colleagues
- Good reward
- You can work part-time
- Growing yourself within your function by using modern techniques
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Perfect for next to work / study.
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in the above profile?
Then we invite you to send your motivation and CV to Bastiaan Westdijk via e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org. More information? Call us at 020-4890801.